COPE is saddened by the loss of a beloved friend and respected leader. Glenn F. Harris, M.D., Medical Director for COPE since January 2011, passed away on February 28, 2014. Dr. Harris was board certified in adult and child psychiatry, an expert in psychopharmacology, and an invaluable resource throughout COPE and the community. His simple and direct clinical and organizational philosophy included two components: world-class care for those we serve and kindness toward everyone. His philosophy and his memory live on and inspire all of us at COPE.
- Fear and failure: How Ebola sparked a global health revolution
- The infamous murderer's prison escape that inspired a near-impossible ultramarathon
- Survivor of near-fatal tick bite has a lesson for summer
- Mussels in Puget Sound test positive for opioids
- Cannabis oil stopped his seizures but may keep him from his football dream
- Did witnesses fail USC women in care of 'predator' gynecologist?