COPE is dedicated to offering a variety of services to assist with improving the quality of life of individuals in the community. We understand the challenges associated with recovery, wellness, and living a healthier life. COPE staff is available to answer any questions or concerns relating to treatment plans, etc. If COPE does not offer certain programs or services, help will be provided to guide individuals to the appropriate organization that will support treatment in order to obtain wellness and balance.
Home > Members
- Most 2014 World Cup head impacts didn't receive concussion protocols, study says
- Skin patch may be the future of flu vaccines, study suggests
- Science backs up these pregnancy superstitions
- How exercise can improve your love life
- A grandma's new role: Raising grandkids amid the heroin epidemic
- New parrot species identified in Mexico, study says