COPE is dedicated to offering a variety of services to assist with improving the quality of life of individuals in the community. We understand the challenges associated with recovery, wellness, and living a healthier life. COPE staff is available to answer any questions or concerns relating to treatment plans, etc. If COPE does not offer certain programs or services, help will be provided to guide individuals to the appropriate organization that will support treatment in order to obtain wellness and balance.
Home > Members
- Most moms aren't putting babies to sleep safely
- Many more children will suddenly be diagnosed with high blood pressure
- Coffee shop recalls solar eclipse glasses over safety fears
- Eclipse: Tips for safe viewing
- Florida hurt kids to help big GOP donors, doctors say
- Caregiver convicted of rape in nursing home