COPE is dedicated to offering a variety of services to assist with improving the quality of life of individuals in the community. We understand the challenges associated with recovery, wellness, and living a healthier life. COPE staff is available to answer any questions or concerns relating to treatment plans, etc. If COPE does not offer certain programs or services, help will be provided to guide individuals to the appropriate organization that will support treatment in order to obtain wellness and balance.
Home > Members
- Toxic tensions in the heart of 'Cancer Alley'
- EPA: Plant emits 99% of US chloroprene pollution
- FDA approves 2nd gene therapy targeting non-Hodgkin lymphomas
- #MeToo isn't new. But this time, survivors hope things will be different
- No water, no power: Life one month after Hurricane Maria
- Pollution linked to 1 in 6 deaths worldwide in 2015