COPE is dedicated to offering a variety of services to assist with improving the quality of life of individuals in the community. We understand the challenges associated with recovery, wellness, and living a healthier life. COPE staff is available to answer any questions or concerns relating to treatment plans, etc. If COPE does not offer certain programs or services, help will be provided to guide individuals to the appropriate organization that will support treatment in order to obtain wellness and balance.
Home > Members
- Fear and failure: How Ebola sparked a global health revolution
- The infamous murderer's prison escape that inspired a near-impossible ultramarathon
- Survivor of near-fatal tick bite has a lesson for summer
- Mussels in Puget Sound test positive for opioids
- Cannabis oil stopped his seizures but may keep him from his football dream
- Did witnesses fail USC women in care of 'predator' gynecologist?