COPE is dedicated to offering a variety of services to assist with improving the quality of life of individuals in the community. We understand the challenges associated with recovery, wellness, and living a healthier life. COPE staff is available to answer any questions or concerns relating to treatment plans, etc. If COPE does not offer certain programs or services, help will be provided to guide individuals to the appropriate organization that will support treatment in order to obtain wellness and balance.
Home > Members
- Word ban at CDC includes 'vulnerable,' 'fetus,' 'transgender'
- Does Christmas music turn you into the Grinch?
- After officer adopts opioid-addicted baby, mom's struggle continues
- Hemophilia trial finds promising cure
- Boy with cancer inspires family to start organic farm
- 10 health questions that had you Googling this year