COPE Community Services, Inc. (COPE) is pleased to announce the Pandemic Outreach Project (POP) program. This grant-funded program is made possible by the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) through a COVID-19 Emergency Response Grant. The POP program increases access to treatment services for individuals who have been impacted by the pandemic. POP services are available for:
- Individuals with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis
- Families in need of academic support resources
- Healthcare workers impacted by the pandemic
There is no denying that the COVID-19 pandemic has created a set of new challenges to almost all parts of daily life — and now, more than ever, access to critical services and treatment is vital to the wellbeing of individuals affected by the pandemic.
A guiding hand to help you move forward through a pandemic.
The goal of POP is to address barriers caused by the pandemic through support such as assistance in accessing basic needs, parental support in online learning, socialization, counseling, peer support, and coordination to attend required appointments.
- Clinical health assessments and screenings for behavioral, substance abuse, and/or co-occurring disorders
- Individualized treatment plans
- Outreach and engagement with individuals who may be limited in access to services due to Quarantine or other barriers
- Brief therapy sessions
- Counseling and recovery support services
Space is limited in the program and services are available based on eligibility.
Click here to learn more.