Our community is responding to how young people are feeling

We can help!

COPE Community Services, Inc. (COPE) is proud to collaborate with Pima County Health Department (PCHD) as the service agency in the Not Alone campaign. COPE has created pathways to better health in Pima County since 1974 and continues to expand services —extending its reach to those in need of compassionate and quality care. This collaboration allows participants to receive individual treatment sessions through a mental health team, and the ability to attend skill-building groups.

Here are some questions and anwers that may help.

What if I am under 13 years old?To connect with services, please have your parent and/or guardian contact COPE Community Services, Inc. directly to inquire about services at 520.207.9348.

What if I am 13 years or older?You can use the form below to contact us for help, information, or just to talk.

What happens after I submit a referral form?You will be contacted by a COPE staff member within 3 business days to screen for eligibility, obtain basic information, and get you scheduled to begin services.

What does this program offer?The opportunity to engage in brief intervention or group intervention services. Based on eligibility, we will then refer you to ongoing treatment if you are interested.

What are my confidentiality rights as a minor?Please read our Confidentiality Statement for Minors for more information.

Where are these services provided? Can I get them at home or school?Our clinic is located at 924 N. Alvernon (Speedway/Alvernon) where services are provided. If you prefer, we can come to you if requested. We do have options for in person or virtual services.

I am a school faculty, am I eligible for this program?Services will be based on eligibility criteria, but will include, at minimum, brief intervention services.

How long is this program?This program is scheduled to end May 2023, however, based on eligibility, services can be continued after the Campaign ends.

I am under 13 years old, why do I have to get my parent/guardian to call for me?Regulations prohibit us from making contact with minors under the age of 13 without guardian consent.

Does my personal information get sent to Pima County Health Department?All data information sent to Pima County Health Department from COPE will not include any personal identifying information. Please read COPE’s Disclosure Statement for more information.

Ready to chat with someone?

Fill out the referral form below to confirm eligibility and get connected with our services:
(only if you're 13 years or older)


If you or someone you know is experiencing:

  • suicidal thoughts, call 9-8-8
  • an overdose or other life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1
  • a mental health crisis, call (520) 622-6000

OR if you would rather text:

  • text TALK to 741741 to text with a counselor 24/7/365